Fender FA-125 Dreadnought Acoustic, Natural
FA-125 Dreadnought Acoustic, Natural Overview by GAK
This great value entry level acoustic guitar has Laminated Mahogany Back and sides with a Laminated Spruce Top, the "dreadnought" shape refers to the classic large body which typically projects well and is the loudest of the acoustic shapes. With a Walnut fingerboard and bridge, Nato Neck and Gloss finish, it also boasts the ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape with rolled fretboard edges, Dual-Action Truss Rod and wide string spacing.
The FA-125 is a perfect solution for those wanting an acoustic guitar which offers great bang for the buck. Resonant,
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Natural
- Material: Fingerboard Walnut
- Radius: Fingerboard 12” (305 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69” (43 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome
Beautiful guitar! Such a pleasure to play. I am not expert when it comes to playing the guitar, but after 4 days of playing with it I am impressed with the feel and sound! Very high quality. Told my musician friend that I bought this guitar. They were looking for a new acoustic, so they bought it and are giving it rave reviews too! We are both very happy!
Excellent service. Very quick delivery.
Fantastic item as all Fender products are AAA the thinner neck has enabled me to continue playing after an operation to remove bones from my left wrist so happy to continue learning to play again without pain.
Loved my new guitar! Beyond my expectations!