Fender FSR Japan Jean-Ken Johnny Jaguar, Rosewood, Candy Apple Red
Fender FSR Japan Jean-Ken Johnny Jaguar, Rosewood, Candy Apple Red Overview.
Jean-Ken Johnny from Japanese rock band Man with a Mission has an almost spiritual connection to the guitar and for Johnny, that connection all started with his love affair for the Fender Jaguar.
"I didn't notice it until I found myself really hooked on the alternative guitar rock music scene," he said. I feel that the Jaguar has a great emotional conductivity and sublimates the player's passion directly into awesome tones."
Now with his own signature model designed for the Japanese market only you can get access to these awesome tones!
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Polyester
- Body Shape Jaguar
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Polyurethane
- Neck Shape C Shape
- Scale Length 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.615" (41.02 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 Zebra
- Neck Pickup Soapbar
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HS
- Bridge Tune-O-Matic™ with Buzz Stop
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Hipshot GT-2C, Locking Tuner
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)