Fender FSR Player Stratocaster HSS, Maple Fingerboard, Black
Fender FSR Player Stratocaster HSS, Maple Neck, Black Overview.
This Factory Special Run is exclusive to GAK in the UK and I think you will agree that it looks fantastic!
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the sonically flexible Player Stratocaster HSS is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Postion 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
No upgrades available
Plays well, feels good, shreds well! This Fender is definitely a recording gear too! Comes with dual trem set up. Definitely recommending it to you!
I absolutely love this guitar. I originally purchased the Squire Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster HSS but unfortunately when it arrived the bridge humbucker pick up was silent when put through an amp. Even when turned up to 10 you could barely hear the guitar over the strings, when you switch to any other pick up it deafens you if still turned up to 10. Therefore the new guitar was faulty. I got in contact with GAK regarding this issue and I actually enquired about upgrading to the Fender version of the Squire that I just bought. Mainly to hopefully receive a guitar that had better overall build quality and quality control. I can happily say the Fender FSR has delivered in regards to quality and the new guitar is 100% working. I love it and am over the moon. A BIG THANK YOU to Charlie and Reif for all of their assistance and the VERY quick turnaround of a replacement guitar. If you are thinking of using GAK, do it.
Really pleased with my new strat. Great service provided.