Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 IV 60W 2x12 Combo
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 IV Overview by GAK
After listening to feedback from hundreds of players, we’ve redesigned the Hot Rod DeVille 212 IV, updating it with modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and updated aesthetics that any player can appreciate. The standard for gigging guitarists worldwide, this scorching 60-watt 2x12” combo delivers the goods and then some with hot-rodded power and performance to spare.
The Hot Rod DeVille 212 IV includes a pair of 12” Celestion® A-Type speakers, which provide powerful, well-balanced output with smooth highs, laid-back midrange and full, round lows. The modi ed preamp circuitry improves overdriven note de nition, so you’ll have sonic clarity no matter how hard you push this amp. The onboard spring reverb has been modi ed to add smoothness, so you still get rich, shimmering tone, no matter how much reverb you use.
The updated aesthetics include a lightweight pine cabinet, improved control panel texture and graphics, ivory pointer knobs, steel-reinforced strap handle and lightly-aged silver grille cloth, giving it the unmistakable look you can only get from a Fender amp. Pedal-friendly, exible and reliable, the Hot Rod Deville 212 IV is an ideal addition to any electric guitarist’s amp collection.
The world's most popular tube amps just got better! Fender Hot Rod series amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound. These no-frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes.
The Hot Rod DeVille 212 III is a 60-watt combo with a classic 2x12" speaker configuration borrowed from the legendary Twin Reverb amp, the low-end headroom characteristic of 6L6 tubes, a versatile all-12AX7 tube preamp, an effects loop and more. It produces amazing clean and overdriven tones and luscious Fender spring reverb, and a 4-ohm extension speaker output even lets you add a cabinet for additional stage coverage.
Additional Hot Rod Deville 212 III upgrades include an easier-to-read black control panel with front-reading text, new badge, streamlined footswitch, graduated volume and treble pot tapers, and dual Celestion A-Type speakers.
- Wattage: 60 Watts
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Inputs: Two
- Extension Speaker Jack: Extension Speaker Jack
- Channels: Three Selectable Channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Front Panel: Black Front Panel
- Grill Cover Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Blackface Style Black/Silver Grille Cloth
- Input Impedance: 1M (Input 1)/136K (Input 2)
- Output Impedance: 4 or 2 ohms
- Amplifier Length: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 24.25" (61.59 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 21" (53.34 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 53.5 lbs (24.26 kg)
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Speaker: 2-12" Celestion® G12P-80, 8 ohm Speakers
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Unique Features:
- -Independent Gain and Master Controls in Drive Channel
- -Bright Switch
- -Effects Loop
- -External Speaker Jack
- -2-Button 3-Function Footswitch for Channel Select, Drive Select and "More Drive" Select
- -Black Panel
- -Vintage Pointer Knobs
- -Internal Variable Bias Control
- FootSwitch: 2-Button, 3-Function Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Chicken head-style amp knobs
- Accessories: Includes Amplifier Cover and 2-Button Footswitch
- Cover: Amplifier Cover Included