Fender Jimmie Vaughan Tex Mex Stratocaster (Olympic White)
Fender Jimmie Vaughan Tex-Mex Stratocaster Product Overview by GAK
The Fender Jimmie Vaughan Tex-Mex Strat guitar "borders" on the sublime, with an alder body, specially shaped tinted maple neck with medium jumbo frets, vintage hardware and single-ply white pick guard.
If you're reading this, then I'm sure you know that Jimmie Vaughan is one of the great names in Texas blues and has always wielded a Stratocaster with masterful voice and feel. This signature model, the Jimmie Vaughan Tex-Mex Strat provides wonderful feel and tone with an original-era Stratocaster look and some special hot-rodded Vaughan modifications that make it a fiery performer with a distinctive touch of Tejano vibe.
The single-coil Tex-Mex pickups in the neck and middle positions, and extra-hot Tex-Mex pickup with special wiring in the bridge position, stir in tones with just the right amount of southwestern spice and rattlesnake bite.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Body: Alder (Polyester Finish)
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Soft "V" Shape (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- -2 Tex-Mex™ Calibrated, Overwound, Single-Coil Strat Pickups (Neck and Middle)
- -1 Tex-Mex "Hot Bridge" Single-Coil Strat Pickup (Bridge)
- -Master Volume,
- -Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- -Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- -(Middle Pickup is "Wide Open", No Tone Control)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade-
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard : 1-Ply White, (8 Hole)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Unique Features: Special Soft "V" Shape Neck, Fender/Schaller Straplock Strap Buttons, Middle Pickup is "Wide Open" With No Tone Control, Jimmy Vaughan Signature on Back of Headstock, U.S. Made Electronic Components
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042),
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag