Fender LTD Vintera Road Worn '50s Telecaster, Lake Placid Blue
The Road Worn 50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original.
Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct ageing patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated our favourite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups using alnico 2 magnets for the neck pickup, alnico 3 for the bridge pickup and Formvar-coated wire throughout. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map. The thick, fat-shouldered “Early 50s U”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Telecaster
- Bridge 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Colour Lake Placid Blue & Vintage Blonde
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size Vintage Tall
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape Slim "U"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Strings Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Tuning Machines Vintage Style