Fender LTD Vintera Road Worn '60s Stratocaster, Lake Placid Blue
The Road Worn® 60s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original.
Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated the trio of calibrated single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals, using enamel-coated wire and flat-top alnico 5 magnets. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the map. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-tall, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body Finish Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style ‘60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Colour FiremistGold & Lake Placid Blue
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size Vintage Tall
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style ‘60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Neck Finish Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style ‘60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Neck Shape Mid '60s "C"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Strings Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style