Fender LTD Vintera Road Worn '70s Telecaster Deluxe, Daphne Blue
Introduced in 1972 as a top-of-the-line option for Tele players and distinguished by its pair of Wide-Range humbucking pickups and large ‘Strat®’ headstock – the Telecaster Deluxe won over rock, indie and alternative players with its eye-catching looks, warm tone and enhanced sustain.
The limited Road Worn® Telecaster Deluxe recreates the unique good looks and mojo of a well-loved original. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with revoiced pickups—this guitar has all of the authentic bite and punch that made the Telecaster Deluxe a legend.
We reimagined the pair of Wide Range-style humbucking pickups to sound bright and bold with the kind of punchy tone that’s inspired musicians for over four decades. The Medium "C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with six saddles gives this Telecaster accurate intonation, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and three-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body Finish Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Colour Daphne Blue & Olympic White
- Configuration HH
- Control Knobs Skirted Black Plastic with Numbered Indicators
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Plate 4-BoltNeck Shape
- Medium "C"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped