Fender Made In Japan Traditional '50s Precision Bass, Butterscotch Blonde
MIJ Traditional '50s Precision Bass, Butterscotch Blonde
Fender’s Made In Japan models are some of the highest-quality guitars and basses around, made in Fender’s Japan factories by expert luthiers who use their experience to combine classic Fender designs with some updated specs for the modern player.
The Fender Made In Japan Traditional 50s Precision Bass has an American Basswood body, and a ‘U’-shaped neck made from Maple for improved playability that is topped with a 9.5” radius Maple fretboard and 20 vintage frets. It has a 2-saddle vintage-style precision bass bridge that’s paired with vintage-style tuning machines.
It has a single vintage-style single-coil Precision Bass pickup which delivers an authentic vintage, musical tone with a non-split configuration.
The Fender Made In Japan Traditional ‘50s Precision Bass is completed with a headstock with the original ‘50s design, nickel/chrome hardware, a black pickguard, a classic gloss Butterscotch Blonde finish.
Gig bag included.
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Bridge 2-Saddle Vintage-Style Precision Bass®
- Color Butterscotch Blonde
- Configuration S
- Control Knobs Knurled Dome
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Country Of Origin JP
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Vintage
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "U" Shape
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Configuration S
- Pickup Switching None
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Series Made in Japan Traditional
- String Nut Bone
- StringsNickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style