Fender Made In Japan Troublemaker Telecaster, Arctic White
Fender Made In Japan Troublemaker Telecaster, Arctic White Overview.
Playing music is rebellious and mischievous by nature – it takes moxy to stride out on stage and convince a roomful of strangers to enjoy something they’ve never heard before. To turn heads you need the proper tool for the job, something like The Troublemaker Tele. A bound Mahogany body, custom Cabronita pickguard and Modern Modified Type II Humbucking Pickups...nish? Yep, we’re definitely stirring up some trouble with this limited-edition release.
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Bridge Pickup Modern Modified Humbucking Pickup Type II
- Middle Pickup N/A
- Neck Pickup Modern Modified Humbucking Pickup Type II
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjusto-Matic™ with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Black "Witch Hat"
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Don't think of it as a Fender Les Paul...... closer to an LP junior, yet with more body & darkness to the tone. Best of both worlds, lovely build quality & worth trying (of you can find one !)