Fender Malibu Player, Walnut Fingerboard, Sunburst
Fender Malibu Player, Walnut Fingerboard, Sunburst Overview.
Disrupt the status quo with the Malibu Player, a small-body, short scale acoustic-electric with a comfortable feel that will encourage you to reach for new chords and melodies. Featuring a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and 6-in-line headstock, the bold style and balanced, articulate sound make the Malibu Player a natural partner on stage and in the studio. Suitable for any playing style, the mahogany neck features a comfortable, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile, inspired by Fender’s electric legacy.
The same no-compromise attitude that gives the Malibu Player its uniquely killer vibe extends to every aspect of its construction. It features optimized bracing for superior resonance, a GraphTech® NuBone® nut and saddle, and a Fishman® preamp system that allows you to reproduce the guitar’s natural sound when plugged into an amplifier. With superb playability and unique aesthetics, the Malibu Player resonates with those destined to stand out from the crowd.
- Body Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish Gloss Poly
- Body Shape Malibu
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Slim "C"
- Scale Length 24.1" (612 mm)
- Fingerboard Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Controls Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge Modern Viking
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Sealed Nickel
- Pickguard 3-Ply Gold
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)