Fender Meteora HH, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Surf Green
Fender Meteora HH, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Surf Green Overview by GAK.
Motion meets balance with a touch of elegance with the Meteora HH, which sports a sleek body shape that carries on our tradition of arresting aesthetic design. The sound is as propulsive as its visually stimulating lines—it wants to roar on stage, thanks to the two fat-sounding Player Series humbucking pickups. With its retro-modern offset body shape, the Meteora HH has guts and grace and is distinctively Fender.
Powered by a duet of powerful Players Series humbucking pickups with chrome covers, this guitar can kick out anything you need from sparkling cleans to growling grit. The push-pull tone control lets you split the pickups, giving you classic Fender single-coil tones. We put another cool trick in too; a push-push switch on the pickguard swaps the volume controls, so you can easily do volume swells using either pickup. The elegant 25.5”-scale maple neck sports a “Modern C”-shaped profile, along with a 9.5”-radius fingerboard for speedy playability, 22 medium-jumbo frets and a synthetic bone nut. An alder body and Adjusto-matic™ bridge with string-through-body holes complete the package with elegantly functional style.
A brave new entry with one foot in our past and eyes to our future, the Meteora HH is the newest way to explore your creative limits. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
“Modern C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
Two Player Series chrome-covered humbucking pickups
Adjusto-matic® bridge with string-through-body holes
Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Meteora
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup), Push/Push Switch Reverses Order of Volume Controls, Master Tone (With Push/Pull for Coil Split)
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)