Fender Mustang MGT-4 Button Footswitch
Fender Mustang MGT-4 Button Footswitch MGT-4 overview by GAK
The MGT-4 Footswitch (included with Mustang GT200) is a great optional accessory item for Mustang GT100 and GT40. It’s a four-button, pedalboard-friendly unit that lets users select various presets and effects from the floor. It also enables hands-free access to the chromatic tuner, with coloured LEDs for visual feedback. Perhaps most importantly, the MGT-4 footswitch unlocks Mustang GT’s 60-second looper functionality, with buttons to activate “Record,” “Play,” “Overdub” and “Stop” functions. The Acoustic 100 and 200 amps ship with a magnetic overlay that updates the switch labels to the correct functions. Removable 12’ cable with 1/4” plugs included.
- Official replacement & additional extra for the Mustang GT amps
- 4 button setup lets players select various presets and effects
- Unlocks the Mustang GT’s 60 second looper function
- Looper controls include record, play, overdub, and stop
- Offers hands free access to the chromatic tuner, with LED for visual feedback
- The footswitch features a 1/4" plug and 12-foot cable
Feels very sturdy construction and all switches work as they should. Good price for the quality I'd say.
Perfect for what I need
Got this for a Mustang LT50 and it does exactly what I need, switching between banks of presets and turning effects on and off. Solidly built and access and control of switches is easy. Nice to see that the cable to amp is of the pluggable jack variety and not fixed to the foot switch.
Well made and priced. Comes with cable for GT40 amp.