Fender Player Mustang Maple Fingerboard, Sonic Blue
Fender Player Mustang Overview.
The Fender Player Series has been a great success due to it's great build quality, affordability and it's visually aesthetic appearance. This year the Offset Series of guitars and basses has been given a revamp and incorporated into the Player Series to offer you even more choice from this great range. Models such as the Fender Player Mustang 90 available in Aged Natural, Burgundy Mist Metallic and Seafoam Green, The Fender Player Lead Series available as a Single Coil (Lead II) or Humbucker (Lead III) version in six great colours such as Neon Green, Metallic Purple and Sienna Sunburst to name a few. A nod back to '79 when the Original Lead series was released onto the market! The Fender Player Duo-Sonic and Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS are now available in a range of new colours including the very popular Tidepool and Seafoam Green. For the bass players we have the incredibly popular Fender Player Mustang Bass PJ in three great new colours. Sienna Sunburst, Aged Natural and the very cool Firemist Gold!
Since 1964 the Mustang model has been bringing Fender sound and style to the stage and the studio in the hands of trend-setting players ranging from Nirvana to The 1975. Upgraded with performance-oriented features, this new Mustang sports classic style with modern electronics in an ultra-comfortable short-scale form that's easy to play all night long.
Fender Player Mustang Specs:
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 24"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Mustang Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup:
- Neck Pickup: Mustang Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3 Ply
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)