Fender MXA2 Bundle
Fender MXA2 Bundle Overview by GAK
Designed to provide uncompromising fidelity in any environment, the MXA2 bundle combines Fender’s legacy of great-sounding products that inspire the greatest players with PreSonus’ dedication to crafting top-notch audio solutions. This exclusive bundle is the perfect starting point to jump into the world of in-ear monitoring.
The heart of Fender’s FXA2 in-ear monitor is a custom 9.25mm precision rare-earth driver with a Groove-tunedTM port. This combination generates frequencies from 6Hz-23kHz for a precision mix. Highly sensitive, these monitors generate 112dB @ 1mW for crystal-clear, distortion-free audio with plenty of headroom while their 16-ohm +/-10% @ 1kHz impedance lets them be driven by a smartphone. The durable 3D-printed digital hybrid housing ts 95% of ears like a custom-molded monitor – when combined with the cushion-like comfort of the secure- tting tips these are ideal for long playing sessions.
PreSonus’ compact, portable and durable HP2 headphone amplifier provides a straightforward way to drive your in-ear monitors and can operate on 9V battery power or DC power. It comes equipped with two XLR line-level inputs and a single stereo 1/8” headphone output with volume and pan controls to precisely dial in your mix. It can also be switched between mono and stereo modes to suit your needs. With 50mW per channel max output power, 30Hz-20kHz +/- 2dB frequency response and working impedance range of >12 ohms, you’ll get plenty of distortion-free power and clean, accurate sound.
The MXA2 bundle includes the FXA2 in-ear monitors with a deluxe carrying case, assorted patent-pending secure- tting tips, a cleaning tool and detachable cable, along with the HP2 headphone amplifier with a along with the HP2 headphone amplifier and a 15ft 5-pin TA5F to 2 1/4" input cable, belt clip and 5/8” microphone mount socket.
- Maximum Output Level: 50 mW per channel
- Voltage Requirements: 9V DC
- Headphone Jack: 1/8” Stereo
- Inputs: Two- Balanced 1/4"
- Controls: Volume, Pan
- Operates from 9V battery or DC 9V (Pin -, Ring +) adaptor
- (included), Sturdy belt clip, Maximum Operating Current: 40 mA,
- Additional Specs: Nominal Input Level: 0 dBV, Maximum Input Level: +4 dBV, Limit
- Input Level: +5 dBm, Minimum Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Stereo Input Cable, Power Supply, 3/8” to 5/8” Microphone Stand
- Accessories: Adaptor, Deluxe Carrying Case, Secure-fitting Tips, Cleaning Tool