Fender Newporter Player, Walnut Fingerboard, Sunburst
Fender Newporter Player, Walnut Fingerboard, Sunburst Overview.
Explore your individual creativity with the bold looks and inspiring sound of the Newporter Player. Featuring a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and 6-in-line headstock, the mid-sized Newporter body shape provides a balanced voice that’s both articulate and powerful. The mahogany neck features a comfortable, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile, inspired by Fender’s electric legacy.
The same no-compromise attitude that gives the Newporter Player its uniquely killer vibe extends to every aspect of its construction. It features optimized bracing for superior resonance, a GraphTech® NuBone® nut and saddle, and a Fishman® preamp system that allows you to reproduce the guitar’s natural sound when plugged into an amplifier. With superb playability and unique aesthetics, the Newporter Player is an instrument sure to spark creativity with every strum.
- Body Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish Gloss Poly
- Body Shape Newporter
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Slim "C"
- Scale Length 25.6" (650 mm)
- Fingerboard Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Controls Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge Modern Viking
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Sealed Nickel
- Pickguard 3-Ply Gold
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)