Fender Noventa Jazzmaster, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Walnut
This Fender Noventa Jazzmaster is part of the Noventa series, which means classic Fender designs with great playability, a powerful sound (with Noventa single-coil pickups, and great looks.
This Jazzmaster has an Alder body, which delivers a balanced sound, and a classic Walnut finish. For the neck, there’s a comfortable Modern ‘C’-shaped Maple neck topped with a 21-fret Pau Ferro fretboard, which has the warmth of Rosewood and great durability. This model also features an Adjusto-Matic bridge with a vintage-style ‘floating’ tremolo tailpiece, and vintage-style tuning machines.
For pickups, it three Noventa single-coil pickups to provide a versatile range of tones suitable for many styles of music. To complete the look is a black pickguard, nickel and chrome hardware, and black control knobs.
Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Jazzmaster is an audacious sonic powerhouse – featuring three Noventa single-coil pickups, master volume and tone controls, and a Jazzmaster tremolo – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite, crisp highs and smooth lows of the Noventa pickups. The dynamic range of these pickups offers a wide array of multifaceted and robust tones – suitable for everything from hard rock to jazz and anything in-between. A Modern ‘C’ neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5’ radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Bridge Pickup Fender® MP-90
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Walnut
- Configuration SSS
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup Fender® MP-90
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Fender® MP-90
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style