Fender Noventa Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage Blonde
This Fender Noventa Telecaster is part of the Noventa series, which means classic Fender designs with great playability, a powerful sound (with Noventa single-coil pickups, and great looks.
This Telecaster has an Alder body, which delivers a balanced sound, and a natural Vintage Blonde finish. For the neck, it has a comfortable ‘60’s ‘C’-shaped Maple neck with a 21-fret Maple fingerboard. This model also features a 3-saddle custom “Cut-Off” vintage-style Tele Bridge with compensated brass saddles, which improve the tone and sustain, allowing more accurate intonation than straight saddles, and vintage-style tuning machines.
For pickups, it has a single Noventa single-coil pickup at the bridge to provide a classic twangy Tele tone and great mid-range bite. To complete the look is a unique ‘half’ black pickguard, and nickel and chrome hardware.
Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Telecaster is a stripped-down rock machine – featuring a lone Noventa single-coil, master volume and tone controls, stylish ‘half’ pickguard and ‘cut’ Tele bridge – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite and snarling highs of the Noventa pickup. But this is no one-trick-pony – a surprisingly versatile and dynamic range of tones are on tap with the adjustment of the volume and tone controls. A ‘60s ‘C’ neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5’ radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Bridge Pickup Fender® MP-90
- Bridge 3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style Tele® Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Vintage Blonde
- Configuration S
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup
- Neck Shape 60s "C"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Switching N/A
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style