Fender Parallel Universe II Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Colour Sunburst
Fender Parallel Universe II Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster Overview.
After the great success of the Parallel Universe Series, Fender have Returned with the classy but quirky Parallel Universe II for 2020. Pushing the boundaries once again we have some amazing new models such as the Fender Parallel Universe II Troublemaker Tele Custom available in Olympic White with 2 Pickups or in Black with 3 Pickups and a Bigsby, the Fender Parallel Universe II Tele Magico in Transparent Daphne Blue or Transparent Surf Green designed by renowned masterbuilder Ron Thorn and the '60s inspired Fender Parallel Universe II Maverick Dorado to name a few. We think these look great and will certainly stand out from the crowd.
Understated elegance – the elusive quality of an exquisitely crafted tool, produced of the finest components and designed to do one thing exceedingly well – the Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster® is a high-performance no-nonsense rock-n-roll machine with unlimited range.
The custom 3-piece body features a mahogany core and chambered ash wings, delivering warmth, sustain, and resonance – and is beautifully highlighted by the nitrocellulose lacquer finish in 3-color sunburst. Meanwhile, the satin lacquer maple neck with 9.5” radius, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard ensures smooth, effortless playability.
The high-performance engine at the heart of the Spark-O-Matic is a calibrated triple set of chrome-covered Seymour Duncan SM-1N and SM-3B Mini-Humbuckers. Paired with a 5-way switch, these tightly-tuned and punchy pickups are pure joy to shift through – going from smooth growl to full-throttle roar.
Luxurious in its appointments, elegant in its simplicity, the Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster delivers just what you need to achieve sonic bliss.
Fender Parallel Universe II Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material: 3-Piece Ash/Mahogany/Ash
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape:
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5 (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685 (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SM-3B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan SM-3B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SM-1N
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: American Professional Jazzmaster
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Fender ClassicGear
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell