Fender Parallel Universe II Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Colour Sunburst
The Fender Parallel Universe II Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster has a mahogany core and chambered ash wings, which gives extra warmth, resonance and sustain. The neck is made from hard maple nad has a ‘Deep C’ profile that creates a more natural feel while playing, and this is topped with a Rosewood fretboard with 22 Medium Jumbo frets. It also has an American Professional Jazzmaster bridge and vibrato which provides smooth tones while also being stable, and ClassicGear tuners.
For pickups, it has three Seymour Duncan humbuckers that deliver a classic tone that blends bright single-coil tones with more warm, focused humbucking tones, and the 5-way pickup selector helps you easily find the right sound.
To complete the Fender Parallel Universe II Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster is a nitrocellulose lacquer finish, white pearloid dot inlays, nickel and chrome hardware and a classic 3-Colour Sunburst finish.
Understated elegance – the elusive quality of an exquisitely crafted tool, produced of the finest components and designed to do one thing exceedingly well – the Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster® is a high-performance no-nonsense rock-n-roll machine with unlimited range.
The custom 3-piece body features a mahogany core and chambered ash wings, delivering warmth, sustain, and resonance – and is beautifully highlighted by the nitrocellulose lacquer finish in 3-color sunburst. Meanwhile, the satin lacquer maple neck with 9.5” radius, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard ensures smooth, effortless playability.
The high-performance engine at the heart of the Spark-O-Matic is a calibrated triple set of chrome-covered Seymour Duncan SM-1N and SM-3B Mini-Humbuckers. Paired with a 5-way switch, these tightly-tuned and punchy pickups are pure joy to shift through – going from smooth growl to full-throttle roar.
The American Pro Jazzmaster bridge and classic offset vibrato tailpiece is smooth and expressive, with a tasteful range of motion. ClassicGear™ tuners offer timeless good looks and a modern 18:1 gear-ratio for precise tuning accuracy and stability.
Luxurious in its appointments, elegant in its simplicity, the Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster delivers just what you need to achieve sonic bliss.
- Body Material: 3-Piece Ash/Mahogany/Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HHH
- Bridge: American Professional Jazzmaster®
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® ClassicGear™
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal Notice
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell