Fender Parallel Universe II Tele Mágico Maple Fingerboard, Transparent Surf Green
Fender Parallel Universe II Tele Magico Overview.
After the great success of the Parallel Universe Series, Fender have Returned with the classy but quirky Parallel Universe II for 2020. Pushing the boundaries once again we have some amazing new models such as the Fender Parallel Universe II Troublemaker Tele Custom available in Olympic White with 2 Pickups or in Black with 3 Pickups and a Bigsby, the Fender Parallel Universe II Tele Magico in Transparent Daphne Blue or Transparent Surf Green designed by renowned masterbuilder Ron Thorn and the '60s inspired Fender Parallel Universe II Maverick Dorado to name a few. We think these look great and will certainly stand out from the crowd.
Pearl, nickel, and gold – the Parallel Universe Volume II Tele® Mágico isn’t afraid to show off. Designed with Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Ron Thorn, the Tele Mágico exudes cowboy class with its extravagant appointments, figured woods and custom pickups. Pearloid pervades – generously used for binding, inlays, tuning pegs, custom pickup rings and the Cabronita pickguard. The neck is flame maple and the Thinline swamp ash body is accentuated by the Trans Daphne Blue or Trans Surf Green gloss finish choices in a twist on classic Fender color conventions. Two custom-designed Fender Gold Foil pickups deliver crystalline highs, expressive mids and creamy lows. The “cut” 3-saddle Tele bridge delivers classic Tele tone and feel despite its stylishly sleek silhouette. And the comfortable custom neck profile, which transitions from a “V”- shape to a “C”-shape as you make your way up the fingerboard, is ideally suited to both rhythm and lead styles.
Old world glamour meets Custom Shop know-how – underneath the luxurious appointments this sharpshooter is exceptionally playable and supremely toneful.
Fender Parallel Universe II Tele Magico Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Flame Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape:
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Flame Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12 (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685 (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Bridge Pickup: custom-designed Fender Gold Foil pickups
- Middle Pickup:
- Neck Pickup: custom-designed Fender Gold Foil pickups
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Custom Cut-Off Vintage-Style Tele® Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: NIckel/Chrome
- Tuners: Gotoh® with Pearl Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Pearloid
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell