Fender Player Plus Active Meteora Bass, Tequila Sunrise
Fender Player Plus Active Meteora Bass, Opal Spark
Superb active 4-string bass guitar with seriously slick playability, a striking look and a punchy, versatile tone.
The Meteora Bass is a member of the Fender Player Plus series - high-performance, player-centric instruments with high-end features across the board at an affordable price point. The Meteora’s sleek offset body evokes the timeless style of the Jazzmaster and Jaguar whilst offering a unique, modern twist on that iconic design. The Meteora bass guitar’s captivating style and potent sound are sure to get you noticed on stage or in the studio!
At the heart of the Meteora Bass’s balanced, versatile tone is its Alder body. Alder is a staple Fender tonewood that’s widely renowned for its full-bodied tonal character with excellent note separation. The solid Alder body features ergonomic body contours for a truly comfortable playing experience, standing up or sitting down.
The Alder body is paired with a Maple neck, a tonewood that’s praised for its durability and bright tonal character. Fender has carved the Maple neck to a fast, comfortable Modern “C” profile that feels fantastic in hand. The back of the neck is coated in a Satin Urethane finish for a silky, played-in feel. Topping the fretboard is a smooth 12" radius Pau Ferro fretboard that features rolled edges for superior fretting hand comfort.
Fender equips each Player Plus Meteora Bass with their fresh Fireball Bass humbucking pickups, which deliver a seriously hefty punch with the right amount of growl. These humbuckers can handle any style with ease, from aggressively picked Punk riffs to elegant Disco basslines. With the 3-band active EQ, you sculpt your bass tone to seamlessly slip into a band mix or give you a healthy boost when it’s your turn in the spotlight. Thanks to switchable active/passive operation via the mini-toggle switch, you’ve got the best of both worlds.
Ready To Perform
As you’d expect from the Fender Player Plus series, the active Meteora Bass is primed for rock-solid performance - on stage or in the studio. A highlight of the Meteora Bass’s impressive hardware spec is the premium HiMass bridge, which enhances sustain and resonance whilst ensuring perfect intonation across all four strings.
Sleek Finish Options
If you’re looking for a highly versatile bass guitar that takes everything you love about Fender basses and brings them into the modern age, the Player Plus Meteora Bass should be on your must-play list.
- Color: Tequila Sunrise
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Meteora
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Adjustable HiMass™
- Control: KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Bridge Pickup: Fireball™ Bass Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Middle Pickup: Fireball™ Bass Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Switching: Pan Pot
- Dimensions: 4.60x15.20x42.00 IN
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)