Fender Player Plus Telecaster, Maple Neck, Cosmic Jade Overview
Fender Player Plus Telecaster, Maple Neck, Cosmic Jade
The Fender Player Plus Series builds on the best-selling Player Series that was first released in 2018, combining classic Fender designs with upgraded features and new finishes to create Fender’s most advanced series ever in this class, setting a new standard for entry-level guitars.
The Fender Player Plus Telecaster has an Alder body which is fairly lightweight and provides a full-bodied tone, a 25.5” scale length, a durable maple neck with a modern ‘C’ shape profile and a smooth satin finish. The fretboard is also made from maple and has rolled edges to make it easier to play, a 12” radius, a 1.685" nut width and 22 medium jumbo frets which all contribute to the modern, comfortable feel.
The Player Plus Telecaster has a 6-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge with block steel saddles which provides brightness, resonance and perfect intonation, while the deluxe cast/sealed locking tuners provide incredible tuning stability and make it easier to restring.
For pickups, it has a pair of Player Plus Noiseless Tele single-coil pickups, which deliver the classic Tele twang, and the push-pull switch on the Tone control engages both pickups in series operation, delivering increased output and body, making this Tele very versatile.
The Fender Player Plus Telecaster is built for players who want a classic, affordable yet high-quality electric guitar by a reliable brand.
The Player Plus Telecaster is completed with nickel-chrome hardware, a 3-ply mint green pickguard and a gloss finish. Available in 3-Colour Sunburst, Aged Candy Apple Red, Cosmic Jade and Silver Smoke.
- Color: Cosmic Jade
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Headstock: Telecaster®
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele®
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Tone Control Activates Series Mode
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Dimensions: 4.60x15.10x42.00 IN
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Fender 351 Shape Classic Premium Celluloid Picks Shell 12 Pack (Medium)
Fender Custom Shop Guitar Polish (2oz)
Fender Poly Strap, 2in, Black with Grey Fender Logo
Fender FT-1 Color Clip-On Tuner
Tiger GST14 Universal Folding Guitar Stand, Black
Dunlop 418P Tortex Standard Picks, .73mm, 12 Pack
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Electric, 10-46
Fender American Standard Telecaster, 1997, Sunburst, Left Handed, Second-Hand
Fender Vintera II 60s Telecaster Thinline, Maple Fingerboard, 3-Colour Sunburst