Fender Player Series Stratocaster Neck with Block Inlays, Maple
Add a touch of style to your guitar with a Player Series neck featuring block inlays. For modern playability with a throwback vibe, these necks have all the features of the Players Series instruments but with block inlays that make them stand out in a crowd.
Fender replacement necks are made at Fender manufacturing facilities to the same specifications as those used on our instruments. This Ensenada, Mexico-made Stratocaster neck features a maple fingerboard with black block inlays, a 9.5” radius and 22 medium jumbo frets. The maple neck has a comfortable Modern C neck profile that is comfortable for almost any playing style.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, with genuine headstock spaghetti logo decal.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple with Walnut Stripe
- Neck Mounting 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .870” (22.09 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Block
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Country Of Origin MX
- Instrument Type Stratocaster®