Fender Player Stratocaster Plus Top, Pau Ferro, Tobacco Burst
Fender Player Stratocaster Plus Top Tobacco Burst Pau Ferro Neck
Designed for players the world over who are into classic style and design, versatile and lush sounds, as well as exceptional value for money. The Player Series Stratocaster has all the hallmarks of a classic Strat, luscious body hugging curves, distinctive tonality allowing the player's character to shine through, contemporary and time honoured historical features like the spaghetti logo and Fender designed pickups. As well as performance orientated modern upgrades like gloss fronted/satin backed necks, synthetic bone nuts, and a two-point pivot tremolo.
For affordable and time tested tone it doesn't get much better than the Player Series. All Player Series feature modern "C" Profile Necks with a 9.5" Radius, 22 Medium Jumbo Frets, bent steel saddles on the Strats and Teles. All the pickups in the series have been re-designed by Tim Shaw featuring Alnico 5 single coils and Alnico 2 humbuckers. Alnico 2 magnets typically have a rich tone with a mid-range bump and less output, whereas alnico 5 magnets have a higher output, increased bass, and a very clear high-end.
A really good, affordable guitar for all levels of player, just as Leo intended.
- Body Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Commodity Code 9207901000
- Configuration SSS
- Control Knobs Parchment Plastic
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Country Of Origin MX
- Fingerboard Maple or Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories None
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays Black or White Dot
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series Player
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Truss Rods Standard
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
Excellent product and next day delivery. Only issue was the action was a bit high but it was a 5 minute job to correct. All in all Excellent.