Fender Player Telecaster, Blackguard, Maple Neck, Butterscotch Blonde
Fender Player Telecaster Blackguard Butterscotch Blonde Maple Neck
Designed for players the world over who are into classic style and design, versatile and lush sounds, as well as exceptional value for money. The Player Series Telecaster has all the hallmarks of a classic Tele, plenty of bite and sustain, distinctive tonality allowing the player's character to shine through, contemporary and time honoured historical features like the spaghetti logo and Fender designed pickups. As well as performance orientated modern upgrades like gloss fronted/satin backed necks, synthetic bone nuts, and HH versions.
For affordable and time tested tone it doesn't get much better than the Player Series. All Player Series feature modern "C" Profile Necks with a 9.5" Radius, 22 Medium Jumbo Frets, bent steel saddles on the Strats and Teles. All the pickups in the series have been re-designed by Tim Shaw featuring Alnico 5 single coils and Alnico 2 humbuckers. Alnico 2 magnets typically have a rich tone with a mid-range bump and less output, whereas alnico 5 magnets have a higher output, increased bass, and a very clear high-end.
A really good, affordable guitar for all levels of player, just as Leo intended.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele with Block Steel Saddles
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- Configuration SS
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Country Of Origin MX
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series Player
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Truss Rods Standard
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
Beautiful Guitar, plays like a dream. Arrived well setup.
Excellent, haven't stopped playing it and I have a few other guitars to choose from. My advice is get one.
Nice guitar, needed a little set (ie truss rod not engaged) but still in a sealed Fender box so no reflection on GAK. once a few adjustments were made really pleased with the sound of my Fender Telecaster Butterscotch blonde, love it. PS seven guitars now might have to stop soon.
The first guitar arrived with a slight defect which was returned and replaced. This was dealt with promptly and expertly by Dan, keeping me updated at all stages. Very impressed and will definitely use GAK in the future.