Fender Rarities American Professional Strat Flame Maple Top, Rosewood Neck, Golden Brown
Fender Rarities American Professional Strat Flame Maple Top, Rosewood Neck, Golden Brown Overview by GAK.
Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection creates a truly unique musical experience. The Rarities Flame Maple Top Stratocaster features a two-piece alder body with a flame maple Golden Brown top and a solid rosewood neck capped with a flame maple fingerboard. The Pure Vintage 65 Strat pickups add a classic voice to the more modern, custom DoubleTap™ bridge pickup which offers both a sweet humbucking voice and—via an S-1™ switch—a dynamic single-coil sound.
The “Modern C”-shaped solid rosewood neck with flame maple fingerboard provides both depth and snap while the 9.5”-14” compound-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets make bending easy. Other features include black pearloid dot inlays, two-point synchronized tremolo with bent-steel saddles and pop-in arm, staggered-height tuning machines and special Limited Edition neck plate. Includes a brown vintage-style hardshell case.
- Body Material: 2 Piece Roasted Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Flamed Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: 2-Point Modern DoubleTap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: S-1™ Switch on Volume Control Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup, 5-Position Blade: Postion 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Case: Brown Hardshell
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)