Fender Redondo Classic, Hot Rod Red Metallic
Fender Redondo Classic, Hot Rod Red Metallic Overview by GAK
Bold and brash, the chest-thumping sound of this big-bodied acoustic was designed to inspire from the moment you pick it up. The exclusive slope- shouldered Redondo body shape has a rich, commanding voice that fills any room. The fully- painted solid Sitka spruce top and natural solid mahogany back and sides, as well as matching painted 6-in-line headstock and koa binding and rosette, giving it an elegant two-toned aesthetic that was designed for the stage. Dynamic, unique and unconventional—like today’s guitarists—the Redondo Player refuses to be bound by the past.
The Redondo Classic exudes elegance and class with an unexpected style that is sure to turn heads wherever you go. Its no-compromise attitude even extends to its top-notch build quality, which features optimized bracing for reduced mass and superior resonance and an upgraded bone nut and saddle for exceptional sustain. It also includes a premium Fender- and Fishman®-designed preamp system voiced specifically for the Redondo’s body shape, allowing you to plug in to an amplifier without sacrificing the guitar’s natural sound.
The lightweight mahogany neck features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper “C”-shaped profile suitable for any playing style, and its pau ferro fingerboard and bridge further enhance this instrument’s rich tone.
With superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Redondo Classic is an instrument that transcends what an acoustic guitar can be.
- Body: Solid Spruce Top, Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Body Finish: (0968604002, 0968604005, 0968604009, 0968604021, 0968605021) Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosette: Checkerboard Rosette
- Body Width: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Fender® Stratocaster® Headstock Shape, Matching Painted Headstock, Fender Tight Dreadnought Body Shape, Dual Action Truss Rod, "Viking" Fender Bridge, Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, White Dot Inlays, Checkerboard Rosette, Vintage "C" Shaped Neck, Multiple Body Bindings, Bone Nut and Saddle
No upgrades available