Fender Reissue Blues Deluxe, B-stock
Fender Reissue Blues Deluxe Product Overview by GAK
This amp was returned by a customer within 30 days, and is in perfect condition.
The perfect amp for Country Blues style players, the Blues deluxe amplifier from Fender is a reissue of
The amp features a single 12" Special Design Eminence speaker, fuelled by two 6L6 output tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes.
Also on the amp is the iconic vintage style tweed covering found on the original version.
Fender Product Overview
Fender unveiled its "Tweed" series amps to great success and acclaim in 1993. The concept: What if a great old collectable 1950s Deluxe or Bassman was customized with channel switching and reverb? Behold the Reissue Blues Deluxe-a vintage-style tube amp with "boutique" tone at a great price that many a pro rock, country and blues player has used to superb effect.
While its newer cousin, the Hot Rod Deluxe, has many modern refinements, more and more enthusiasts continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, classic features and sharp look of the original version. Accordingly, the Reissue Blues Deluxe sends 40 watts of juice into a single 12" Special Design Eminence speaker, fueled by two 6L6 output tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes.
Its two channels, "normal" (with bright switch) and "drive," are voiced for classic blues, country and rock; other features include Fender spring reverb, an effects loop and two-button channel footswitch. The great look includes tweed covering, "chicken head" pointer knobs and a chrome control panel.
- Type: All Tube Preamp and Power Amp
- Output: 40 Watts
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Special Design Eminence® 8 ohm, 50 watt Speaker, p/n 0994812002
- Channels: Two Selectable Channels (Vintage and Drive)
- -Independent Gain and Master Controls in the Drive Channel
- -Bright Switch
- -Effects Loop
- -2-Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off
- -Chrome Panel
- -Vintage Chicken-Head Pointer Knobs
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Covering: Genuine Tweed Covering
- Weight: 45 lbs
- -Height: 18.75"
- -Width: 23.5"
- -Depth: 10.5"
- Tube Complement: 3 X 12AX7, 2 X 6L6, SS Rectifier
- Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off