Fender Rumble 100 V3 Bass Combo
Fender Rumble 100 Combo Product Overview by GAK
The 100 Watt Fender Rumble Bass amplifier may be portable, but it packs the power and presence of a much bigger amp.
A newly developed foot switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing allow you to shape your specific tone.
You'll also find an Eminence speaker on the unit.
Fender Product Overview
Going from strength to strength the V3 range of Rumble bass amps has been upgraded. The Fender Rumble 100 bass combo is fantastic workhorse!
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing palette and upgraded Eminence speaker, deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 18.5" (46.99 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 22 lbs. (9.97 kg)
- Speaker: One - 12" Eminence® Special Design
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Unique Features:
- -Classic Fender styling
- -Eminence® speaker
- -Soft-touch radio knobs
- -Foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette
- -Removable front grille
- -Extremely lightweight.
- FootSwitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch, not included
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
No upgrades available
I'm a starter bass player, having played guitar for 39 years. This was cheap and sounds excellent. It's also very loud.
Nice full sound, plenty of power for home practice and maybe a small hall gig. Very light for the size/power. Tried the 15W initially which just wasn't powerful enough and was about to go for the 40W but very little price difference to the 100W and this was definitely the right decisison.
Superb product very light and loud.
Great amp and great service l could not be happier
Up to Fenders usual high standards.