Fender Rumble 115 V3 Bass Cab
The all-new for 2014 V3 Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. The new 8 ohm Rumble 115 cabinet has a huge 300w power handling capacity.
Rumble Series speaker cabinets have been re-voiced to produce a superior level of sonic detail and low-frequency translation. And for even greater performance and convenience, all Rumble cabinets are equipped with Fender's patented Magnetic Rumble Head-Attachment System. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Amplifier Type: Speaker Enclosure
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Power Handling: 600 watts (Program), 300 watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Two Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 14.5" (36.8 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 20.75" (52.7 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 39 lbs. (17.69 kg)
- Speaker: One - 15" Eminence® Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Unique Features:
- -Classic Fender® styling
- -Eminence® speakers
- -Upgraded compression tweeter
- -Patented Magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System
- -Removable front grille
- -13 lbs. lighter than previous model
- Casters: Pop-out Casters Included
Fantastic cab especially with the Rumble 500 combo! Very light but a powerful sound. Used to use my Trace Elliot combo but not strong enough to carry it now! and the sound of the Fender is just as powerful but cleaner. Highly recommended.
Great sounding and looking cab. Used for two full pelt, full band rehearsals so far. Slightly different Fender logo and black covering to my existing 2 x 10 but you have to look very closely to tell. One made in China, the other in Indonesia, maybe that's why?. Cabs work well together with my Rumble 500 head although either one is good enough on it's own for pub gigs at reasonable volume and will hold it's own against a drummer who can play to the room!!. Not sure the castors/wheels are that useful as it's extremely lightweight, lighter even than the 2 x 10 by a couple of kg's. Both have side handles but can be a one handed carry over short distances. Really pleased with it. Time will tell on the build quality when it gets gigged but so far so good.