Fender Rumble 200 V3 Bass Head
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Fender have upped their game with the new for 2014 V3 Rumble 200 bass head! Amazing performance, portability and price!
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Wattage: 200 Watts
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Speaker outputs: Two - 1/4" - minimum 4 ohm load
- Unique Features:
- -Soft-touch radio knobs
- -Foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette
- -Extremely lightweight
- FootSwitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch (not included)
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs