Fender Rumble 210 V3 Bass Cab
Fender Rumble 210 Cabinet (V3) Overview by GAK
The Classic Silverface cabinet at an affordable price tag, for bassists everywhere at all levels who prize a great-sounding 4x10" enclosure with textbook Fender punch, power and clarity, the Rumble 210 Cabinet delivers all that plus great affordability. Re-voiced from previous versions to produce superior tonal detail and low-frequency translation, it also features Eminence® speakers, a premium high-end compression horn and Fender's magnetic Rumble head-attachment system, which magnetically holds the Rumble 200 and 500 heads securely in place atop it for a perfect pairing. This extremely light weight cabinet is also an added bonus.EXTENSION CABINET
Rumble bass cabinets produce a superior level of sonic detail and low-frequency translation, with Eminence® speakers and premium high-frequency compression tweeters. They’re also equipped with a remarkably convenient magnetic head-attachment system that holds Rumble bass heads firmly in place atop them.
For even more secure and efficient coupling between amp head and speaker enclosure, this cabinet is equipped with a Speakon® jack in addition to a standard ¼" jack.
HIGH-FREQUENCY COMPRESSION TWEETER
For sweet and clear high end with focused definition, this Rumble cabinet features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient three-position full/off/-6dB switch.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Speaker Jack: One 1/4", One Speakon
- Power Handling: 700 Watts (Program), 350 Watts (Continous) Handling Capability
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with Full/Off/-6dB Switch
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Two Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Speakers: Two - 10" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohms