Fender Rumble 40 V3 Bass Combo
Fender Product Overview
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Wattage: 40 Watts @ 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 12" (30.4 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16.5" (41.9 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Speaker: One - 10" Fender® Special Design
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Unique Features:
- -Classic Fender styling
- -Soft-touch radio knobs
- -Foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette
- -Removable front grille
- -Extremely lightweight
- -Ported cabinet design
Great little amp does what it says on the box
Perfect for practice, great tone, easy to use
Fantastic amp so far. It sounds rich without being “boomy”, even after playing a cheap starter bass though it both in my small music room and in a larger room playing along with friends (bass, drum & guitar trio). It should hold its own in smaller gigs, though it has a line out if a larger PA system is required. Also, nowhere near as heavy as I’d expected. Would definitely recommend. I’ve attached a photo to show its size next to my jazz-style Glarry bass guitar. It’s about the size of the bass’s body.
Amazing quality for this price. And very light weight. I recommend, it is the perfect amp for a beginner who wants to jam and play small gigs in a pub or small venue.