Fender Rumble Studio 40 Bass Combo
Fender Rumble Studio 40 Combo Overview by GAK
Shape your Bass Tone with your iPhone.
The newest evolution of ever-popular Rumble bass amps builds on the phenomenal success of Mustang GT, the world’s first Wifi-equipped guitar amp. Rumble Stage 800 and Rumble Studio 40 harness the potent processing power of Mustang GT to deliver a treasure trove of features and tone shaping bassists at all levels will love.
These new Rumble marvels give bassists mastery over every kind of tone they want, from smooth warmth to guttural punch to snarling overdrive and more. Dozens of amp and cabinet models recreate the sounds of prized historic favorites, from Fender’s original “TV-front” Bassman amp of the 1950s through the stadium- shaking monster rigs of the ’70s and ’80s to the best in modern-day bass amps. Studio-quality delay and reverb effects abound, along with extensive compression and EQ avors, and distinctive bass-specific favorites such as octave effects with remarkable tracking, an envelope filter that truly brings the funk, the synth-emulating Octobot and more.
Rumble Studio 40 is perfect for practice and recording. With full-sounding output in a compact design, features include a 10” woofer, compression tweeter with on-off switch, versatile XLR line outputs for live or studio use, WiFi connectivity for software updates and cloud access to more tones, USB output for recording, Bluetooth audio streaming for playing along with tracks, Fender ToneTM app compatibility, headphone output and more.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Wattage: 40 Watts @ 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 12" (30.4 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16.5" (41.9 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Speaker: One - 10" Fender® Special Design
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Unique Features:
- -Classic Fender styling
- -Soft-touch radio knobs
- -Foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette
- -Removable front grille
- -Extremely lightweight
- -Ported cabinet design
No upgrades available
I’m a total beginner in playing the bass, but this little amp has more than enough features to keep me or a more experienced player occupied, it easy to use and has a great sound, it’s also has the very latest technology, it contacts to things via Bluetooth and WiFi, updates are a doddle, I’m very happy with my purchase, I only wish the wife would have let me buy the larger Stage 800 model.