Fender Standard Jaguar Bass Olympic White
Fender Standard Jaguar Bass Olympic White Overview by GAK
The Standard series welcomes its first Jaguar Bass model in the lithe form of the Standard Jaguar Bass PJ. Bassists will appreciate the remarkable tonal versatility of its PJ pickup configuration, with a seismic split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup, with a volume control for each pickup and a single master tone control. They’ll also appreciate the remarkable playing comfort of its sleekly offset body, smooth maple neck and fast pau ferro fingerboard.
DISTINCTIVE BODY SHAPE There's no mistaking the angular yet balanced body shape of the Jaguar, which provides style and comfort for any player or performance.
MODERN NECK WITH "C" PROFILE This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
PJ PICKUP CONFIGURATION Bassists will appreciate the remarkable tonal versatility of its PJ pickup configuration, with a seismic split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup.
DEDICATED VOLUME CONTROLS Like the Standard Jazz Bass, this incarnation of the Jaguar Bass boasts a volume control for each pickup and a single master tone control.
AUTHENTIC STYLING Pure and simple, this instrument features classic Fender tone styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender mainstays that came before it and contributed crucial DNA. From the quietest chord to the loudest note, and from the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic Fender design.
VINTAGE-STYLE BRIDGE Channel the early days of Fender with a thoroughly modern instrument thanks to a vintage-style bass bridge with single-groove saddles, offering an authentic vintage look with plenty of stability and sustain.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (Gauges .045-.100)
- Pickups: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass (Bridge) Standard Single-Coil Precision Bass (Middle)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Precision Bass Pickup), Volume 2. (Jazz Bass Pickup), Master Tone (Both Pickups)