Fender Standard Jazz Bass Left Handed Black, Pau Ferro
Fender Standard Jazz Bass Overview by GAK
Professional bassists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Jazz Bass guitar since its 1960 introduction for its rich tone and musical versatility. The Standard Jazz Bass combines the best of old and new, with modern single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with Pau ferro or maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard and -70s-style headstock logo.
THE STANDARD IN JAZZ BASS STYLE Combining traditional design with contemporary features, the Standard Jazz Bass is an elegant and affordable classic designed for the bassist who appreciates great style, rich and versatile tone, and excellent value. Time-honored Fender style and performance-minded modern upgrades don’t have to break the bank, and this model delivers the best of both in a design ideal for Jazz Bass players everywhere at every level.
AUTHENTIC FENDER TONE AND STYLING Pure and simple, this instrument features classic Fender tone styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender mainstays that came before it and contributed crucial DNA. From the quietest chord to the loudest note, and from the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic Fender design.
MODERN C NECK This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
STANDARD SINGLE-COIL JAZZ BASS PICKUP In more than half a century of Fender history and modern music history, there’s really nothing like the timeless guttural growl and singing high end of a Jazz Bass, coming from a clear, punchy and powerful-sounding pair of Fender Standard single-coil Jazz Bass pickups.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Rosewood Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Pickup
- -Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- -Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- -Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Upgraded Pickups and Vintage Style Jazz Bass® Control Knobs
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs