Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS (Black, Maple)
Fender Standard Stratocaster Overview by GAK
The Standard Stratocaster guitar offers legendary Fender tone with classic styling. Features include three single-coil pickups, synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block, tinted neck, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, parchment pickguard and -70s-style headstock logo. Featuring a gloss finish fingerboard as featured on the American Standard guitars!
For guitarists everywhere who appreciate great style, rich and versatile tone, and excellent value, the Standard Stratocaster is an elegant and affordable classic with a great combination of traditional design and contemporary features. Time-honored Fender style and performance-minded modern upgrades don’t have to break the bank, and this model delivers the best of both in an instrument ideal for Stratocaster players everywhere at every level. It features a tinted neck with “C” profile, rosewood or maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, three single-coil pickups with five-way switching, shielded body cavities, parchment pickguard, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with high-mass block, and ’70s-style headstock logo.
AUTHENTIC FENDER TONE AND STYLING Pure and simple, this instrument features classic Fender tone styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender mainstays that came before it and contributed crucial DNA. From the quietest chord to the loudest note, and from the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic Fender design.
MODERN NECK WITH "C" PROFILE This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
FENDER STANDARD SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS In more than half a century of Fender history and modern music history, there’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender Standard single-coil pickups.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle/Neck Pickups
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Parchment Plastic
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bullets® 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features:
- -Special Switching
- -Fender Transition Logo
- -Parchment Plastic Parts
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic