Fender Tenor Tele, Maple Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue
Fender Tenor Tele, Maple Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue Overview by GAK.
A modern take on the 4-string tenor guitar, the Fender Tenor Tele has a huge sound that belies its small size. Tuned to the same pitches as the top 4 strings of a 6-string or any of a number of popular alternate tunings, guitar players will feel right at home on this fun-to-play tiny Telecaster.
Custom-designed 4-string alnico pickups give this Tele variation its sound—twangy and powerful, it has the authentic sound that’s made the Tele popular since its inception. The usual 3-way pickup switch is there, along with master volume and tone controls to further shape your sound. Comfortable for any playing style, the 22.75”-scale maple neck has a “U”-shaped profile and hosts a modern 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets. Other features include bone nut, 4-bolt neck plate and vintage-style strap buttons.
Designed to inspire new sounds and fuel creativity the Tenor Tele is sure to become a permanent addition to your stage and studio arsenal. Includes gig bag.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: “U” Shape
- Scale Length: 27.5”
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.25” (31.75mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Tenor Tele Alnico V Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Tenor Tele Alnico V Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body with Individually Adjustable Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, .009”, .011”, .016”, .024”
No upgrades available