Fender Villager 12 String, Walnut Fingerboard, Black V3
Fender Villager 12 String, Walnut Fingerboard, Black V3 Overview.
With its authentic "hockey stick" headstock from the 1960s, the Villager™ 12-String joins the ranks of Fender's California Player series acoustics. Originally introduced in 1965, today's Villager 12-String has been updated for the modern player's needs with a gloss black finish, comfortable cutaway Newporter shape and high-quality Fishman® electronics. Acoustically, this solid spruce-topped guitar offers all the chiming resonance you expect from a great 12-string.
- Body Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish Gloss Poly
- Body Shape Newporter
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Slim "C"
- Scale Length 24.72" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width 1.77" (45 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Controls Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge Modern Viking
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Sealed Nickel
- Pickguard 3-Ply Gold
- Strings Fender® 70-12L, 80/20 Bronze (.010-.048 Gauges)
No upgrades available