Fender Vintera '50s Stratocaster Modified, Maple Neck, 2 Tone Sunburst
Fender Vintera '50s Mod Stratocaster, Maple Neck, 2 Tone Sunburst Overview.The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera ‘50s Stratocaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics, this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone we re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output. Crisp and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The “Modern C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets, for modern playing feel. A contemporary, two-point synchronized tremolo with vintage-style bent-steel saddles offers rock-solid performance and tuning stability. The S-1™ switch adds the neck pickup in positions 1 and 2, unlocking even more tonal variety. Other features include vintage-style locking tuning machines, vintage-style strap buttons and chrome hardware. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style Locking
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Aged White
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
nice guitar, nice neck, frets, set-up and good range of sounds with S1 option. Was worried PUs would be too hot but they’re nice and clean, and well matched. Poorly fitted (or warped?) 1-ply pickguard the only let down, will upgrade it myself rather than return. packing, tracking & freebie extras all top-notch. 4.5 / 5.