Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster, Maple Neck, 2 Tone Sunburst
Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster, Maple Neck, 2 Tone Sunburst Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘50s Telecaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the bite and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map. The thick, fat-shouldered “Early 50s U”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
• 50’s voiced pickups, slim U neck profile, 7.25” radius, brass saddles, vintage style hardware.
• 2 Tone Sunburst, Fiesta Red & Sonic Blue over an alder body.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Early '50s "U"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Knurled Dome
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Excellent guitar, vintage correct, and the look and feel are quality, and that only inspires you to play more. The neck is true 50's spec, more chunky in the hand than the subsequent decades, almost acoustic guitar like. The split head tuning pegs make for rock solid tuning, it was in tune out of the box! Love the bridge with vintage 3 brass saddles. Magical tones through the amp. A very inspiring instrument.