Fender Vintera '60s Bigsby Telecaster, Pau Ferro, White Blonde
Fender Vintera '60s Bigsby Telecaster, Pau Ferro, White Blonde Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s classic years, we created the Vintera ‘60s Telecaster Bigsby. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile, re-voiced pickups and cool-looking Bigsby tremolo—this guitar has all of the growl and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.
We recreated the pair of ‘60s single-coil Telecaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling tone that put Fender on the map. The thick, fat-shouldered “Early ‘60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A Bigsby vibrato allows for expressive vibrato effects without compromising the characteristic Tele® twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include four-bolt neck plate , chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
• 60’s voiced pickups, medium U neck profile, 7.25” radius, Bigsby B5, vintage style hardware, Pau Ferro fretboard.
• 3 Tone Sunburst over an alder body and White Blonde over an ash body.
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Early '60s "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge Bigsby® B5 Bridge and Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)