Fender Vintera '60s Jaguar Modified HH, Pau Ferro, Sonic Blue
Fender Vintera '60s Mod Jaguar HH, Pau Ferro, Sonic Blue Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!For players who appreciate the mojo of Fender’s golden era matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera ‘60s Jaguar Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
To crank out giant-sized tone from this short-scale wonder, we loaded it up with a pair of high-output Atomic™ humbucking pickups. They have the power to easily drive a tube amp into luscious overdrive, while retaining the articulate sound that made Fender famous. The “Modern C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets, for modern playing feel. An Adjusto-matic™ bridge is paired to Jaguar floating tremolo, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Joining the master volume and tone controls, two sliders on the lower bout activate/deactivate each pickup while the third slider activates a “tone cut”. The wheels on the upper horn select between single-coil and humbucking modes for each pickup, giving you more tonal variety. Other features include a kill switch mounted on the upper horn, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
• Newly designed humbucker pickups, modern C neck profile, 9.5” radius, modified circuit, medium jumbo frets, pau ferro fretboard.
• Surf Green & Sonic Blue over an alder body.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jaguar®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Atomic™ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Atomic™ Humbucking
- Controls Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Way Toggle, Slide Switch
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)