Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster Modified, Pau Ferro, Surf Green
Fender Vintera '60s Mod Jazzmaster, Pau Ferro, Surf Green Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera ‘60s Jazzmaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone we re-voiced the pair of single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output. The warm, smooth-sounding neck pickup is balanced by the bright, cutting bridge pickup. The “Modern C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for modern playing feel. An Adjusto-matic™ bridge is paired to Jazzmaster floating tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
• Hot 60’s pickups, modern C neck profile, 9.5” radius, adjust-o-matic bridge, modified trem position, medium jumbo frets, pau ferro fretboard.
• 3 Tone Sunburst & Surf Green over an Alder body.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Jazzmaster®
- Controls Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration SS
- BridgeA djusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Aged White
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year