Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Modified, Pau Ferro, Lake Placid Blue
Fender Vintera '60s Mod Telecaster, Pau Ferro, Lake Placid Blue Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera ‘60s Telecaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone we recreated the pair of ‘60s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The “Thick C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for modern playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while 4-way switching gives you even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1™ switch puts the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool “strangled” tone. Other features include vintage-style tuning machines and strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
• ‘58/’62 pickups, thick C neck profile, 9.5” radius, 4-way switch, S-1 phase switch, medium jumbo frets.
• Sea Foam Green & Lake Placid Blue over an alder body.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machine Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
not worth the money,set up was poor ,the nut was discoloured and badly cut,for nearly a grand youd expect a little finesse in the finer details,you cant justify the price by just throwing an s1 switch in basically a player strat ,for the price i expect thr guitar to be a great player right out the box but the action was very high as it buzzed if it was any lower,a very sterile experience.