Fender Vintera '70s Stratocaster, Pau Ferro, Sienna Sunburst
Fender Vintera '70s Stratocaster, Pau Ferro, Sienna Sunburst Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s classic years, we created the Vintera ‘70s Stratocaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade —including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
For authentic Fender tone we recreated the trio of ‘70s single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Flat-staggered pole pieces (an authentic 70s element) create a balanced string-to-string response. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate sound that put Fender on the map. The “Early 70s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and period-correct “F”-stamped tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include three-bolt neck plate, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
• Ash body, 70’s pickups, U neck profile, 7.25” radius, vintage style hardware
• Mocha & Aged Natural with maple fretboard, Sienna Sunburst with Pau Ferro
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body ShapeS tratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Early '70s "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment/Black/Parchment
- Control Knobs Aged White
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)