Fender Vintera '70s Tele Custom, Pau Ferro, Fiesta Red
Fender Vintera '70s Tele Custom, Pau Ferro, Fiesta Red Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Custom. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the articulation and punch that made the Telecaster a legend.
We recreated the pickups to sound more like the ‘70s originals. By combining the vintage-style single-coil bridge pickup with a fat-sounding Wide Range humbucking neck pickup we added some beef to the traditional Tele® bite. The “Slim C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three chrome barrel saddles gives this Telecaster its characteristic twang, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include three-bolt neck plate, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
• Black with Maple fretboard, Fiesta Red and Sonic Blue with Pau Ferro.
• Re-voiced 70’s Wide Range pickups, C shape neck profile, 9.5” radius, 3-bolt neck plate, vintage frets, vintage style hardware, Alder body.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Thin "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- ControlsVolume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SH
- Bridge 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)