Fender Vintera '70s Tele Deluxe, Maple Neck, 3 Tone Sunburst
Fender Vintera '70s Tele Deluxe, Maple Neck, 3 Tone Sunburst Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Deluxe. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the authentic bite and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.
We recreated the pair of Wide Range humbucking pickups to sound more like the originals. Bold and fat-sounding, they have the punchy tone that’s inspired musicians for over four decades. The “Slim C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with six saddles gives this Telecaster accurate intonation, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and three-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
• Re-voiced 70’s Wide Range pickups, C shape neck profile, 9.5” radius, 3-bolt neck plate, medium jumbo frets, vintage style hardware.
• Mocha, Vintage Blonde & 3 Tone sunburst over an alder body.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Thin "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)