Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline, Vintage Blonde
Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline, Vintage Blonde Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s classic years, we created the Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Thinline. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the growl and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.
We recreated the pair of Wide Range humbucking pickups to sound more like the ‘70s originals. Bold and fat-sounding, they have the punchy tone that’s inspired musicians for over four decades. The “Slim C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with six saddles gives this Telecaster accurate intonation, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include three-bolt neck plate, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
• Re-voiced 70’s Wide Range pickups, medium U shape neck profile, 7.25” radius, 3-bolt neck plate, vintage frets, vintage style hardware, semi-hollow ash body.
• Vintage Blonde, Candy Apple Red & Aged Natural.
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Thin "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)