Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend (Wide 1/8)
The Fishman ELLIPSE MATRIX BLEND combines the Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup with the popular Ellipse blend preamp. Add Fishman tone blending technology to your acoustic instrument, without altering its looks.
The Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend Narrow onboard preamp system achieves an incredible acoustic sound by blending Fishman's acclaimed undersaddle pickup - the Acoustic Matrix - with an adjustable condenser mini-microphone. A patented neodymium mount holds the Ellipse preamp cleverly inside the soundhole, with the controls right at your fingertips; Volume, Blend, feedback-fighting Phase and a Natural I and II Voicing Switch. And, as with all Fishman electronics, the preamp has been engineered to be extremely quiet, yet still reproduce the dynamics of your playing..
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Features the world's best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Custom-designed cardioid condenser mini-microphone with gooseneck mount and accessible mic/pickup blending
- Switchable voicing to accommodate all guitar body sizes & performance situations
- Unique patent-pending neodymium magnetic mounting system for easy, solder-free installation
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Mic trim control
- Available in two saddle slot widths: wide 1/8" (3.2mm) format or narrow 3/32" (2.3mm) format
- Solder-free connections
- Professional installation is recommended
- Requires 9V battery (not included)
- Accommodates most round soundholes from 3-7/8' (98mm) to 4-1/8' (105mm) in diameter
- Standard overall pickup length of 2.65"(67.3mm) will fit most guitars with string spacings of up to 2.5" (63.5mm)